Monday, September 04, 2006

Up in the middle of nowhere...


Just got back from my last summer stint at the cottage. This time we were somewhere around Flinton, ON. It ended up raining all weekend, so it was a nice blend of games, family, cheezy Mary Higgins Clark novels and quirky movies. I even sat down and knit if you can imagine! Given my summer in fast-forward, this was strange to me, but definitely needed!
Rather than bore you with the details, I attached some pics - aren't my neices and nephew the cutest?!!! It's always good times when family is around!

Owen making friends with our plastic version of Buckwheat the lobster.

We obviously didn't give the kids enough to eat...they got into the bait!

Arwen flirting with the edge...she's got spunk!

Squeegie...isn't she the CUTEST?!!

Maegan hanging out with her pal Monty...

Welcome to the grub show...my sister and I stayed in our pajamas ALL DAY!

Check out the teeth of the beasts I was swimming with!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home