Sunday, July 09, 2006

on the road again...


I've made it...I've finished working, packed my bags and am heading out (again!) It's off to Cali this time with my older sister JJ, and her 4 kids: Owen (7), Maegen (5), Arwen (3) and Sydney (1). Yeah, I'm crazy! I'm setting up a blog page to journal our trip (with pics) so you can hear of all our lovely adventures. I am looking forward to this time to sow into the lives of my neices and nephews, friends and family...and to finally get that quiet time I so desperately need to spend with God! He has been so good to me...He has maintained my sanity throughout these crazy times and has brought some interesting new pathways to explore...
That being said...I'll see you on the other side!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave Carrol said...

How's the trip?

Looking forward to having you back!
Ha
Dave

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home