Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Boys are stupid...


Okay...what is up? I cannot tell you how tired I am of hearing of guys who can't think farther than themselves and end up stomping on some poor girls heart - however inadvertent it may be. Before you take this as some anti-guy blog...I just want to assure you that there are enough of the male species in my "friends" category whom I love and respect, who are SUPER-QUALITY and remind me that Mr. Perfect is nowhere near extinct. I'm just venting...disappointed at hearing a friend's broken heart on the other end of the phone...hoping that maybe people (on both sides of the gender scale) would be a little more considerate of the other person's heart BEFORE they move solely by emotion and do something dumb. This is coming from someone who over-analyzes things to the point of nausium...but you can never be too careful with someone else's heart. They are easily broken - and what takes moments to break often takes a long time to piece back together.

3 Comments:

Blogger Flip Flops Anonymous said...

*sigh* you are right friend...sometimes we make decisions out of self-interest instead of putting others before ourselves. but, we all screw up sometimes and, thankfully, we are met with grace when we acknowledge our mistakes.

5:34 PM  
Blogger The Bean Bag Chair said...

Thank God for grace...I have learned this lesson the hard way and have been on both sides - the receiving end and the inflicting end. I'd rather not be in either camp!

8:36 AM  
Blogger JP said...

I really like your approach with this blog - being careful not to bash, but just being real. We need more wisdom when entering relationships - wisdom = good choices to begin with. Guard your heart above all else for it is the wellspring of life. right? Right.

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home