Monday, February 05, 2007

From California...

For those of you who have been wondering what I've been doing since I got here...
 
Yeah...don't get all excited - it's not me...
 
I arrived late Thursday nite, only to start my stay here with a little work first thing in the morning. This is Holly and Gus, friends of mine who are getting married in June. Nothing like squeezing some engagement photos in while I'm in the area! That's what happens when you bring your camera along!
Meet my two little rascals...Jonah...
 
and Jude...
These are my friend Sarah's little monsters...Jonah is blessed with my level of energy and mischieviousness, while Jude begins my day with a kiss and "I love you Auntie Anne!" Precious...
For those of you who don't know, I am currently in California visiting a friend. Her family is going thru some pretty intense stuff...her dad was arrested on a misdemeanor in a public park washroom facility. This would have been bad enough, if it hadn't made the evening news. Needless to say, the family is going through some interesting times and could use your prayers. I have been given the liberty to share this information so that we can keep them in thought and before the throne of God. I have had opportunity to meet (if only briefly) with all the family members. It's a long road to healing, but God is faithful and merciful...

2 Comments:

Blogger Flip Flops Anonymous said...

I'm continuing to pray friend...

11:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soooooo cute

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home