Monday, December 25, 2006

leaving on a jet plane...

Well...today has finally come. It still feels surreal, but I will be heading out to Peru this evening. CRAZINESS! I'm packed to the gills, gravol in hand, somewhat ready for the 70 or so hours of travel that this trip will entail. Who knows what lies ahead...maybe I'll meet Kronk or a talking llama...maybe my luggage will end up in Spain...maybe I'll become a local puppet celebrity and never return...or maybe I'll arrive back in one piece!
To keep on top of the craziness, check out the Peru blog @
http://perubeans.blogspot.com
Thanx for your thoughts and prayers, and see you on the other side!

3 Comments:

Blogger Flip Flops Anonymous said...

Hi ho, hi ho it's off to PERU you go!! I LOVE that you are teaching puppetry...hahaha!! Puppets are so funny!! I once did an entire presentation in University through a puppet named Lucy. *Fond memories* I hope that you have a SWEET time in Peru...I'll be praying for you and I want to hear ALL about your crazy 'happenings' when you return. Thanks for the Christmas call...love ya muchly!!

8:48 PM  
Blogger QueenBee said...

Good luck in Peru
and may God bless you.

Hey Maia got to rhyme so I wanted to too.

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Anne - great talking to you over Christmas! You are probably back by now, but I was praying for your trip . . . what an amazing opportunity! Keep up the great blogging and God Bless!

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home