Monday, January 15, 2007

in a land of crystal

So I woke up this morning to find the world as I knew it covered in...ICE! I would have rather substituted for snow, but either way, I had the day off work. My car was cocooned by the slippery stuff...
Nothing like spending the day in my jammies watching an old season of 24 with my lil' bro. My fall count was up to "3"...with some nice bruises to show for it, but I still braved the outdoors for a bit with my mom and my camera.
I posted some more of my ice pics on the following links:
http://bbcpics.blogspot.com
http://www.flickr.com/photos/eyespyphotography/

8 Comments:

Blogger Dave Carrol said...

These are amazing BTW...

You are VERY good.

The berries in ice are my personal favorite

Glad that I know you
Dave

6:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm glad I know you too! You could come in handy sometime! ;P
God Bless!

11:11 AM  
Blogger The Bean Bag Chair said...

I'm glad I know you too Dave...I'm at a loss to which Amy I know commented, but all the Amys in my circles are swell...so nice to know you too Amy! As for coming in handy...I've heard that line before! I've learned to leave my camera at home when visiting friends!

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops . . . I'm the Amy as in Amy Vogel.
For some reason my link did not show up. It's amysoasis.blog.com - come and visit me sometime!

6:49 PM  
Blogger cruz_17 said...

The pics are amazing AnneMarie!!

Erin

3:23 PM  
Blogger Flip Flops Anonymous said...

I like your 'ice wonderland' pics friend. ESPECIALLY OF YOUR JACK-IN-THE-BOX GUY!! Oh how I miss you and Casper..and OZ!! Give him a big kiss for me ;)

6:04 PM  
Blogger Megs said...

dude! i thought i commented already!! the day you woke up to ice, i woke up to being another year older! AHHHhhh. hahaha. love the pics babe, not as much as i love or miss you though!!

11:47 PM  
Blogger Whitepyro said...

Very nice Pics friend... I can't wait to see you on Tuesday.... I love you!! :) Make that good stuff with sour cream and salsa OH MY!!!

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home