Wednesday, December 13, 2006

enter at own risk

Welcome to my life the last couple of weeks. For those of you who know me - this is no surprise. But I just want you to know my usual level of random accidents and blunders has been at an all-time high! I dread getting out of my bed in the morning! I don't even want to go down the list of the crazy things that have filled each day, but to give you an idea of the tip of the iceberg, I shot my finger with a power nailer the other nite. Yeah...ouch! As a sidebar, I was thanking God this morning that our bodies heal themselves. Could you imagine what they would look like if, after poking all kinds of holes through the skin layer by way of our bumbling human nature, they would't heal? I think I'd pretty much look like the walking duct tape chick!There has been a plethora of stuff that has made my life in recent weeks a long *sigh*...I ripped my favourite pair of shoes while playing soccer (after forgetting my indoor ones at home)...I broke a Christmas ornament I had just bought...I forgot the present I was driving an hour to deliver (I only got 20 minutes down the road thankfully)...and then to top it off, I woke up to find a hole in the butt of my favourite jeans...DANG!
All this has compiled to make me feel like my head is seriously not attached. I think this is my brain shorting out before the major crash...or maybe life forms on other planets have been doing science projects while I've been sleeping. THAT'S IT! I've had enough! Tonite it's one eye open!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home