Saturday, January 06, 2007

honey...I'm HOME!!!


Well...I've finally made it back from Peru. I cannot begin to tell you the overwhelming feeling that I am experiencing. On our bus ride from the airport it felt so surreal to be in North America. It will take a bit for our group to process all the thoughts and experiences we have gone through. Thanx for all your thoughts and prayers...I didn't get sick once while in transit - although the plane food on the way back was a bit of an interesting rollercoaster in my stomache! I was sad the internet was not at a point I could update my blog during the journey...I will be posting our day to day journey in the next couple of days so you can hear all about our adventures and see some of the 1500+ pictures I took over the past couple weeks.
God did some pretty amazing things on our trip - and I can only say thanx! Thanx to all who made this possible - through financial and spiritual support. I love you all...and a big thanx to God who accomplished infinitely greater things than I ever imagined. We serve a great and awesome Creator, Saviour and Friend!
now for a nice hot shower and a clean bed...

6 Comments:

Blogger QueenBee said...

I'm so glad that you had such a wonderful time and that your travel was safe. Can't wait to hear all about it!

7:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you are back all safe and sound and had an amazing trip...... cannot wait to hear more about it!!!


seeeeee you tomorrrrrrrrrow!

- erin

9:24 AM  
Blogger Megs said...

excellent you did make it! haha...i'm totally looking forward to the pics my dearest of dears whom i love and miss.

5:19 PM  
Blogger Flip Flops Anonymous said...

YAY!! You're home!! I can't wait to hear EVERYTHING!! Give me a call when you get a chance *cough* (I know how busy you can get ;)) LOVE YA!!

5:35 PM  
Blogger cruz_17 said...

ANNEMARIE!
I didnt get to talk to you at church tonight *sad face*....

I still don't have your email... do you still have mine? Remember I wrote it on a tiny tiny piece of paper at the rev. xmas party?

8:46 PM  
Blogger American said...

Enjoyed looking at your blog -- keep on having fun.

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home