Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Beach Day

So I got to go to the beach today...I know, I know...tough life! We spent the day at Balboa with Sarah and her boyz, Cindy and her boyz, and Kent and Joyce. It was a nice day to get out of the house and keep the children occupied. Kent was instant bff with Levi, Jude and the water... while Judah stuck to throwing sand and crackers at the sea gulls. Gotta love the wild locks! We broke for lunch at Rubys on the Pier...a hamburger joint out on the water. Great food...great times! It was great to hang out with K&J while they were in Cali. I took them to the Orange Circle, Veronese Cafe (my fav place in Fullerton!) and ended up going to the Cheesecake Factory later - and you wouldn't believe it unless I told it to you myself - I DIDN'T HAVE CHEESECAKE! What's the world coming to?...Anyways, here's some shots of the skim boarders I thought all my peeps in Canuckville would appreciate - being in ludicrous sub-zero temps. I seriously could watch these guys all day with my camera (in a very non-stalking, non-creepy way!)



1 Comments:

Blogger Flip Flops Anonymous said...

Ok, that kid's hair (the tight curls) is AMAZING!! Do you think he'd sell his hair to me?! AWWW - that's so awesome that you got to see Kent and Joyce!! Give them each a big hug from me!! I love ya lots chicky!! Wish I was at the beach with you...

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home