Monday, November 27, 2006

Peru Beans...

It's not like I don't have enough blogs to manage... but in trying to keep things organized, I set up a blog addy for my trip to Peru. As a fundraising venture and an attempt at being creative and humourous, I posted my first ever fundraising auction to initiate the blog into reality. Have a peek...maybe you'll see something worth bidding on...regardless, hopefully you'll at least get a smile and a scary glimpse into my warped brain.

http://www.perubeans.blogspot.com/

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Anne,
I read some of your poems, they are really inspiring! You really have a talent for writing them.
---Erin

5:35 AM  
Blogger Dr. Coopernicus Who said...

i want to go to peru again, maybe that should be in the auction.

9:57 PM  
Blogger Flip Flops Anonymous said...

just when i think i've heard it all...an auction!! what an AMAZING idea!! you never cease to amaze me...or surprise me for that matter. hahah!! that's what I love about our friendship...it never gets boring. i hope that the auction is a BIG success!! *dang...we need to STOP playing telephone tag...CALL ME*

11:04 PM  
Blogger The Bean Bag Chair said...

Maybe I could auction you off Dan...and if you raise enough money you could go! I of course would want a small fee for my labours of course...
Loved the party pics Maia...I WILL CALL!!!

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home