Thursday, October 19, 2006

A lesson in multi-tasking

I am a ridiculous multi-tasker. It is by God's grace alone that I am still alive and on the planet! I can only imagine a spectator of my life shaking their head in disbelief at the things I come up with to do at the most obscure moments. Here's my latest contribution - painting with light using my camera on the 400 series along one of my many 3 hour plus trips north I have taken. When you're in a car for an extended period of time by yourself, you start getting creative with the silence! Don't worry...no vehicles were harmed in this exercise!




2 Comments:

Blogger QueenBee said...

Wow - those are some neat pictures...isn't it great when something turns out so incredible even though most of it is left to chance?

7:46 PM  
Blogger Flip Flops Anonymous said...

C'est Magnifique!!

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home