Tuesday, November 14, 2006

i could be...

Today must have been a day of random compliments...if you can imagine, I was compared to Loralie Gilmore - I have NO idea why...And to top the evening off...a red hat...had to do something with the Simpsons...it was a cool analogy.
I am blessed to have friends who constantly build me up (buttercup!) encourage me, and share my randomness. Don't forget to take a moment to encourage those around you...oh! and I almost forgot - I posted some "new" old poetry. It's cheezy, but a fun way of getting some of the crazy stuff out of my head and into the world.

2 Comments:

Blogger Flip Flops Anonymous said...

I told you that you kinda remind me of Loralie Gilmore!! Ok...here's why Anna-Marie reminds me of Loralie...
#1: She is very witty
#2: She's a gong show (I mean that in the best possible way)
#3: She is addicted to coffee
#4: She delights in making her mother say "Oh Anna-Marie!"
#5: She has a great way of dealing with awkward situations. Her method: a comedy act. Honestly, the quick responses this girl comes up with!!
#6: She takes pleasure in the 'simple things' in life (no wine/dining necessary for a good time)
#7: She is stunningly beautiful ;)

6:42 PM  
Blogger Flip Flops Anonymous said...

ps..one more thing...I've kind of always wondered if Loralie has naturally curly hair and straightens it (to look more like Rory). If this is the case, this is another parallel to Anne!!

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home