Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Top Three Picks of the Week...

Ugly Fish - A funny little story of the adventures of a bully named Ugly Fish I found in a Montreal book store. If morbid and cute could go in the same sentance...this book would be in it!


Wintersong - For those of you who know me KNOW I CANNOT STAND CHRISTMAS MUSIC EARLY!!! With this fact in view, I will admit to having purchased AND listened to the new Sarah McLachlan album. A definite MUST for the holidays...


And last, but DEFINITELY not least...Hotel Nelligan! The atmosphere was amazing, the door men UBER polite, and the pillows worth stealing! (DON'T WORRY MER...I DID NOT STEAL THEM!!!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Megs said...

HA Ugly Fish! such a sad book...i read it while working a couple months back..then my friend discovered it while he was browsing. nad now you! awesome haha

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home