Thursday, April 27, 2006

Return of the Red Baron...


So I just enjoyed a surprise visit from one of my bestest friends on the whole entire planet - all the way from the sunny state of California! I walked into my sister's living room on what was looking like an average Tuesday, and there on the couch was Sarah...I HAD NO IDEA!!! It came at a time I needed "something" to happen...and was a great opportunity to take some time off and have a sounding board for the things that have been messing with my heart and mind. God has given me some really amazing friends in my life to encourage me and build into me. I am humbled at receiving such gifts and hope I can reciprocate the feeling into the lives of my friends.
Anyways...besides being crazy intense (she was only here for 4 days), we had the opportunity to just have "us" time. Married with 2 awesome kids, we haven't had "us" time since her early married days. WEIRDNESS! Time to let our hair hang out...
speaking of hair - I returned to my blazing glory days of a red doo...yeah - I can hear all my mockers in BC calling me Annie (death will ensue!) I needed a change, and that just seemed to be the easiest to make since there's no real prospects at the moment, and I can't afford to relocate at present. So yeah hair...it always takes the brunt of my mood swings!
Oh yeah...I've given up chocolate (I can hear gasps of horror echoing across cyberspace)...bad idea? We'll see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home