Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Announcing the new man in my life...

So I have a new man in my life...tall, dark and handsome...he's PERFECT! His occupation is cruising around the world pillaging the rich and avoiding dentists. The only thing wrong with him is that he's not even an inch thick and lacks a pulse! Oh well...you can still eat your heart out Maia!It's amazing the fun you can have with a cardboard cutout of Jack...I am officially a dork!Check out my new pirate shirt...SOOOOO cute! That sounded waaaay too girly for me...oh well! It's still so cute!

7 Comments:

Blogger Flip Flops Anonymous said...

BOYFRIEND STEALER!!!! He's mine...stinky dreadlocks, pilaging and all!! Hahahah, nice entry my friend :) That last pic looks like you're flashing the camera....but with a shirt on...

10:04 PM  
Blogger Flip Flops Anonymous said...

PS- I once had a fling with a cardboard cutout. His name was Josh. I liked him but he had a rather 'flat' personality...not much 'depth' to him. I figured I couldn't be with such a 'shallow' guy. Plus he always had a dumb smile plastered on his face and sometimes I wanted to smack him. He was a good dancer though...just a bit stiff...

10:06 PM  
Blogger julie said...

Ha... very nice.. you two are very cute together... and he seems like the quiet type... that'll be nice for those days when you just need a little peace.

Love the shirt too!

7:45 PM  
Blogger Flip Flops Anonymous said...

uhh friend...you were offically a dork a LONG time ago...hahaha. YA FOR BEING DORKS!!

9:46 PM  
Blogger cruz_17 said...

You. Are. A. Dork. hahahahaha

But a really funnnnnny one!!!!

Toooo girly? There's NO such thing!!!

And the last picture DOES look like you are flashing the camera, but with a shirt on... ha.

5:48 AM  
Blogger Flip Flops Anonymous said...

I think I have to disagree with the "there's no such thing as being too girly". Movies such as 'Clueless' and 'Legally Blonde' come to my mind...haha

6:07 PM  
Blogger hannah said...

i think you and I are soulmates, because I have done the exact same thing with a poster of JD. (whom by the way, i still have a little girly crush on)

so maybe we will have to wrestle for him.

bring it on girl!

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home