Tuesday, November 20, 2007

kleenex moment

I learned something today from YouTube - sounds crazy, I know - and it only took a couple minutes of my time...something I've been distributing poorly as of late *sigh*.
I learned something about sacrifice and hope. I learned outlook and uplook is everything...and I saw the face of Jesus in broken humanity...it was beautiful...
and I cried...




I didn't post these to bring tears - but rather a reminder of a greater song that is sung in our lives when we're willing to sacrifice.
When we're willing to live HOPE out in our lives despite the painful and overwhelming circumstances.
When we tune our hearts to the upward calling in Christ Jesus - Creator, Saviour and the author and finisher of our faith.
He will run the race with us.
He will sacrifice at all cost.
He already has.

2 Comments:

Blogger skittles said...

its so AMAZING the display of love through action that these people demonstrate... maybe you didn't post to bring tears, but they def. came!

1:02 AM  
Blogger Matt Vaandering said...

o my word, those videos are so incredible. I'm glad nobody is in my room with me right now. It's funny how we are. when i was watching the video about baby Eliot I KNEW where it was heading but I was still hoping something else would come of it. i know that my health is something I take for granted WAY too much.

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home