Wednesday, May 09, 2007

another chapter

God has been doing some interesting renovations on my heart lately...yeah. He's been gentle in the process, but it takes a bit of stepping out and being open for Him to really do a lasting work. Last week during worship I was writing down what God had been revealing to me about myself...and it kinda morphed into a response from Him. I didn't really think I'd ever share it, but last nite He asked me to infront of a whole room of people. Awkward...however, I don't think a lot of what is blocking my heart from freedom is isolated to just me. Maybe you have a wounded spirit within you that needs healing. Hopefully you are encouraged by God's words of love to us all...


In the corner of my heart – cowering and alone – is the Spirit of Acceptance. Bruised by lies and broken by rejection. Eyes once full of hope are hollowed by despair. A mouth full of song is blackened by the decay of sarcasm. Defending. Protecting. Full of fear.
The whisper of a heartbeat…just a whisper. But there. There in the darkness. Living in the pain. Surviving in the moment. Waiting. Lungs gulping at a destiny…the desire for more. For freedom.
In this darkened corner, His hand stretches out -reaching past the rags to the treasure placed within Acceptance. She has been robbed of her beauty by the blinded; by falsehoods. She has been clothed in tattered lies. They attempt to strip her of her inheritance, but no amount of strength, no sword, no darkness, no lie can steal what has been betrothed. She has been accepted.

You are mine. You are mine. Betrothed to me forever. In righteousness. In justice. In truth. In love. You are mine. Stop looking at the rubble to build your dreams upon…take My hand…I have prepared a place for you. Forget the lies you’ve been fed that have poisoned your thoughts, bruised your heart and blinded your eyes from seeing the Love standing before you.
I give good gifts to my children…to my bride up to half my kingdom! Never doubt that my best for you will be poured into your life. Don’t believe the lie that you have been looked over...that you are not good enough...that you are being punished. TRUST ME! Trust me with your whole heart. You have been accepted by the most high God. I will not deny you my love. I will not deny you the experience of love. Of protection. Of a heart resting in peace. TRUST ME!
Don’t sell yourself short. You have been accepted. You are the bride of heaven. Stop hiding. Don’t be afraid to be exposed and vulnerable before me. I love you! I love you ! I love you! I have made you to be free. I have created you to be beautiful. Believe it. Believe it for yourself. I who made you and created you know – the desires of your heart and what you need. I will provide. I will be protect. DO NOT BE AFRAID! I love you with a love that will never leave or forsake you. I love you. You are mine. The heavens lie open before you. I will clothe you as a field dressed in wildflowers. You shall be free. Free to love. Free to live. FREE!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I appreciate you sharing... I think many people may feel this way, but you took the step to share it. Its really awesome!
Sarah

4:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home